Monday, July 7, 2008

Cash Crate: Earn money on the internet.

Guys. Guys. Guess what?

I actually found a way to make money on the internet. Seriously. After many tries, I finally found a site that ISN'T a scam. I'm talking about Cash Crate. It's your typical 'Get Paid To Click' site, with one major difference: This one actually pays you. I joined at the end of June, and already I've earned about 30 bucks. There's a couple ways to earn money:

1) Do surveys. This option takes a little time, since you actually have to take a survey.
2) Complete free offers. This takes time also, but it usually pays better than the surveys.
3) Get referrals. For every person that you refer to Cash Crate, you get 20% of what they make. So the guy that referred me has already made $6 from me. In a week. Nice. This is the best way to make money.

I HIGHLY recommend Cash Crate. Please click the banner up at the top of this page to sign up. You will be helping me, since I will be you referrer, and you will be helping yourself, since you will be making money. Seriously, it is the first trustworthy site I have found that does this kind of thing.

If you don't believe me, go ahead and sign up and visit their forums. You can see people post pictures of their Cash Crate checks and talk about the best strategies for referrals and tips for completing surveys quickly. Or you can email me or comment on this blog and I'll answer any questions that you might have.

Give it a shot. I have never lied to any of you guys. Please. Make me money while you make yourself money :).

http://cashcrate.com/654356

No comments:

Post a Comment